Shopper insights for the fashion industry
Why your customers are all leaving
for the new Primark in town?
Luckily, not all your customers are. But some definitely will. Getting the right
customerconsumer insights to answer the relevant questions matters: the fashion industry is changing faster than ever before. Besides new competitors entering the market, customer's expectations have changed over time. Buyers are more demanding, show additional shopping moments - on and offline - and loyalty is shrinking.
Presubscribe now and we’ll keep you updated about the progress of our research. Insights that will help you answer questions like ‘What do your customers expect?’, ‘How well are your performing in your market?’, ‘What is my relevant competitive field?’, ‘What is differentiating me from other brands?’, ...What can you expect? Pre-subscribe now
The research will contain the following brands amongst others
Do not only listen to your clients, but involve those
who are not buying from you. Only then you will be able to fully understand
the market and what the real drivers are for purchase.
— Marion Debruyne, Dean Vlerick Business School in Marketing Tribune —
Want to be included in the research?
Our research focuses on a relevant set of brands active in the Belgian market. To make sure your brand is included feel free to let us know.
Get a glimpse of the insights we capture
In September 2015, True North released a kitchen & bathroom industry research. Read the highlights and discover the potential for your brand.
Why consumer insights matter?
Together with Data for Better Marketing (DBM) we get a better understanding of what is driving purchase behaviour in the fashion industry. How well do shoppers know your brand, what brands do your customers also buy, who is buying at your shop and - more important - who isn’t. What do consumers expect from you as a fashion retail brand and how can they be attracted?
Below we give you an overview of the topics we cover in the Belgian fashion survey. Together with your internal BI data it helps you set priorities right and take better decisions.
What can you expect?
How different is your market from the overall market?
How well are you performing on the most important brand KPIs?
How differentiating are you from your competitors?
Which brands are most comparable with your brand?
What client types are you attracting today & tomorrow?
What are your working areas based on benchmarking?
How will you approach specific strategic segments?
How is your brand and market evolving over time?
The insights reveal answers to many more questions:
- Is there a perception gap or a true ‘problem’?
- What other brands are most compatible?
- What are my qualifiers and differentiators?
- What is my potential for true shop-a-holics?
Are you interested in what you can learn from your clients & non-clients?
Pre-subscribe today and we will keep you up to date with intermediate results.
How customer intelligence is moving their business forward?
How can we better serve the
different audiences we serve?
- Is awareness in food driving customer expectations?
- How is our offering perceived?
- How can we serve and keep our most valuable clients?
- What to improve to attract families?
Can we attract a younger
generation with our offering?
- What are the top purchase drivers for the 'millenials'
- How do we meet these customer's expectations?
- What is the perception of our non-clients?
- What should we change to attract new client segments?
How can we differentiate in a
market of lookalikes?
- Is my top of mind translated into conversions?
- What are the most relevant drivers when buying a kitchen?
- What determines the price/quality perception?
- Which brands are most comparable to Dovy?